According to Time Magazine, the Vatican is having a problem with the beatification process of Cardinal John Henry Newman. When he died in 1890, he insisted on being buried next to his long-time companion Ambrose St. John. Since Newman may achieve full Sainthood within a year, the Vatican wants to move his remains, to where, according to the Vatican, “they will be more accessible for venerating faithful.” Also to where no one will raise questions about what a supposed Saint was doing wanting to spend the After Life with the same guy with whom he spent the During Life.
Contact Us!nbmars AT yahoo DOT com
Want More History? Click on the picture below to check Our Sister Site, Legal Legacy
- Black History Month Review of “Between The World and Me” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Black History Month Kid Lit Review of “28 Days: Moments in Black History That Changed the World” by Charles R. Smith Jr.
- Review of “A Dying Fall” by Elly Griffiths
- Review of “Saga: Volume Five” by Fiona Staples & Brian K. Vaughan
- Black History Month Review of “Showdown: Thurgood Marshall and the Supreme Court Nomination That Changed America” by Wil Haygood
- Kid Lit Review of “Eat Your Science Homework: Recipes for Inquiring Minds” by Ann McCallum
- Review of “Where It Hurts” by Reed Farrel Coleman
- Review of “A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding” by Jackie Copleton
- Review of “Throne of Glass” Series (First Three Books) by Sarah Maas
- Review of “The Invention of Science” by David Wootton
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets