According to Time Magazine, the Vatican is having a problem with the beatification process of Cardinal John Henry Newman. When he died in 1890, he insisted on being buried next to his long-time companion Ambrose St. John. Since Newman may achieve full Sainthood within a year, the Vatican wants to move his remains, to where, according to the Vatican, “they will be more accessible for venerating faithful.” Also to where no one will raise questions about what a supposed Saint was doing wanting to spend the After Life with the same guy with whom he spent the During Life.
Contact Us!nbmars AT yahoo DOT com
Want More History? Click on the picture below to check Our Sister Site, Legal Legacy
- Review of “Early One Morning” by Virginia Baily
- Review of “Children of the The Revolution” by Peter Robinson
- Review of “Named of the Dragon” by Susanna Kearsley
- Kid Lit Review of “Odd Duck” by Cecil Castellucci & Sara Varon
- Review of “Fear of Dying” by Erica Jong
- National Pizza Month – Why Is Pizza So Good?
- Review of “The Ways of the Dead” by Neely Tucker
- Review of “Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451: The Authorized Adaptation” by Tim Hamilton
- Kid Lit Review of “To Dare Mighty Things: The Life of Theodore Roosevelt” by Doreen Rappaport
- Review of “Pretty Girls” by Karin Slaughter
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets