According to Time Magazine, the Vatican is having a problem with the beatification process of Cardinal John Henry Newman. When he died in 1890, he insisted on being buried next to his long-time companion Ambrose St. John. Since Newman may achieve full Sainthood within a year, the Vatican wants to move his remains, to where, according to the Vatican, “they will be more accessible for venerating faithful.” Also to where no one will raise questions about what a supposed Saint was doing wanting to spend the After Life with the same guy with whom he spent the During Life.
Contact Us!nbmars AT yahoo DOT com
Want More History? Click on the picture below to check Our Sister Site, Legal Legacy
- Review of “50 Things You Should Know About The Vietnam War” by Chris McNab
- Review of “But Can I Start a Sentence with ‘But’?” by The University of Chicago Press Editorial Staff
- Kid Lit Review of “Cloth Lullaby: The Woven Life of Louise Bourgeois” by Amy Novesky
- Review of “Black-Eyed Susans” by Julia Heaberlin
- Review of “A Court of Mist and Fury” by Sarah J. Maas
- Review of “In A Dry Season” by Peter Robinson
- Review of “The Way to the Spring: Life and Death in Palestine” by Ben Ehrenrich
- Kid Lit Review of “Animal Atlas” by James Buckley, Jr.
- Review of “You May Also Like: Taste in an Age of Endless Choice” by Tom Vanderbilt
- Review of “The Rose & The Dagger” by Renée Ahdieh
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets